Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome to Eliza Jane Studio!

My name is Eliza Rice DuBois and I am owner and designer of Eliza Jane Studio. I am proud to introduce you all to my new website which showcases all of the items I design and hand-make. I make jewelry, vintage chenille patchwork baby quilts, and a whole lot of other handmade items. My main focus is being a stay at home Mom of two great kids, Jackson age 5 and Georgia age 1. I am very passionate about design and love to create things in my home studio. I will be blogging about motherhood, crafts with your kids, design, flea market and yard sale finds, fashion, skin care, make up, and do it yourself projects. You can watch for posts once a week (since that is all I have time for with a business and my family duties).
You are welcome to leave comments and I encourage feedback or even disagreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment